Life Care Services
June 28, 2017
Did you know that Moorings Park has a Community Health Department?
It has been brought to our attention that there are many questions regarding our Life Care Management Program. The Life Care Management Program is a growing sector within Moorings Park and Collier County. Our aging life care managers are trained healthcare professionals and will be direct advocates for you or your loved one. Registered nurses direct the life care managers who will play an important role as an adviser, advocate and support when extra care and assistance arises.
Program offerings include:
- Advocacy for you or your loved ones behalf (in the event you become ill)
- Communication with long-distance family
- Medical visit coordination and attendance
- Communication with healthcare professionals
- Household management
- Health and daily living monitoring
- Emergency support services (24-hour Hospital and ER visits)
We are here to provide education, guidance, monitoring and ongoing life care management support.
For more information, please contact Karin at (239) 877-0839.